1. Prepare a warm soak at home by adding vinegar to it and treat the cracks on your heels!
2. For better results you can also add two drops of dish wash in the liquid.
Magic of olive oil
1. The easiest way cure your affected areas of feet are by applying cotton ball dipped in olive oil.
2. Gently massage your feet in clock/anti-clockwise motion Wear a pair of socks after massaging and let your skin absorb the oil.
Try peppermint oil
1. Before going to bed apply some peppermint oil on your cracked heels every day.
2. It kills germs and bacteria and will also prevent you from getting infections. It will also reduce the soreness.
Treat it with honey
1. Add honey in a bucketful of warm water.
2. Soak your feet in that bucket for few minutes before going to bed.
Soak it with warm water
1. Soak your feet in warm water diluted with two tsp of salt.
2. Then scrape off the dead cells from your skin do this remedy once or twice a week
KEEP YOUR FEET HYDRATED
Wash your feet and dry them thoroughly before going to bed .So to keep them soft, apply moisturiser, coconut oil or glycerine especially at the heels every night and pull on a pair of cotton socks before you sleep and just make sure not to apply moisturiser between your toes.
TRIM TOENAILS REGULARLY
You must trim your toenails to keep them healthy and strong every couple of weeks. Do not use scissors; use proper nail cutters. Trim your toenails after taking a shower it will be much easier and softer.
Note: Help elder people and small children to trim their toenails.
POLISH FREE NAILS
Before applying nail polish just is sure to remove all of the old layers of the polish .Over time, nail polish can wear down your nails. Before applying nail paint let your toenails go polish-free for few hours that helps you to strengthen your nails.
SOFTEN YOUR FEET
Frequent exfoliating isn’t near to wanting good: Thickly callused skin will crack, resulting in pain and infections. Pumice-based pastes will fleetly eliminate scaly skin, keeping feet soft for longer. If you favour scrubs, go for a salt scrub with added oils to help hydrate.
LET YOUR FEET BREATHE
Take off your shoes after you reach home, so that you can let your feet breath or otherwise, the sweat and dirt of all day on your feet remains there. If you allow dirt and sweat to stay on your feet longer than necessary, you’re creating diseases for your feet.
LIGHTEN DARK SKIN
Use lemon to lighten your dark skin it is a natural bleaching agent that will help you. Massage your dark portion with lemon juice for a few minutes and wash it off with cold water or you can mix a teaspoon of honey with lemon juice and massage your feet every day with it.
SOAK FOR SMOOTHER FEET
Soak your feet in a mixture of water, some drops of tea-tree oil and salt. Submerge your feet in water after removing feet from water rub them vigorously with a towel. Soaking helps soften your skin and also exfoliate dead skin cells making feet smoother.
MASSAGE FOR HEALTHY FEET
Foot massages are the easiest ways to keep your feet healthy and free from all kinds of foot problems. Massaging your foot daily for few minutes provides other benefits too, such as: Improving blood circulation to your legs, helping you to relax after a long tiring day and it also makes your ankles strong and flexible.